About the job Purchasing Coordinator NZ
HelloFresh is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to support our Supply Chain Operations
in the generation of purchase orders for various HelloFresh markets across Europe, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don't tick all the boxes but think you'd thrive in this role, we would like to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Distribute forecast information to HelloFresh suppliers
- Send and follow up on purchase orders as defined by our planning team
- Complete weekly checks on purchase order data accuracy, and correct errors as needed
- Ensure purchase orders are confirmed by suppliers and escalate non-confirmation as necessary
- Generate, send, and follow up on inventory pulls from our distribution centers and our third-party warehouses
- Support on additional day-to-day tasks as needed including but not limited to data entry, top-up orders, and top-up inventory pulls
- Ensure data accuracy and correct flow of information to the relevant stakeholders involved in the daily activities, including reporting any data issues to the Team.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Demonstrate initiative - communicate regularly with the Procurement Operations team on any concerns /queries around the day-to-day role and provide feedback on any changes that can improve the existing processes.
- Supporting our inbound supply chain operations to resolve any unforeseen problems relating to supply shortages, operational issues, or quality issues quickly and professionally. A high level of resilience and quick thinking is required to solve these time-sensitive problems.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- At least 2 years of previous purchasing experience as a Buyer
- Requires expertise in operating Microsoft Office programs, and ideally ERP/MRP systems
- Language: English, and other European languages considered a plus (German, Dutch,
- French, Spanish, Italian)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and self-management skills with a strong focus on teamwork.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Assertive, responsible, and adaptable, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate complex situations.
- Hands-on mentality
- This is primarily an administrative role
- Organized, good communication skills and familiarity with procurement and purchasing processes (to follow SOPs/processes)