About the job Executive Assistant
Salary: $75 – 85K pa
Term: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Our Client is a civil and mining contractor who deliver a diverse range of complex infrastructure projects ranging from local council works to large bridge and road upgrades. With a reputable name within the industry and multiple project wins, they are now actively seeking a highly professional Executive Assistant to support their Senior Management team.
About the role
- Operations administration and follow-up.
- Managing and prioritising manager calendars.
- Arranging travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as required.
- Planning, organising, and implementing events such as meetings and business luncheons/morning teas.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, materials, and presentations for meetings, taking minutes, maintaining digital files, preparing meeting communications, and organising documents in the company document management system.
- General office administration i.e. stationery, mail, etc.
- Providing back up to the receptionist including all duties.
- Communicating on all levels i.e. phone, email, face to face with staff, business, and the general public.
- Completing purchase orders, invoices, and the preparation of executive expense claims and reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Receiving and checking of timesheets.
- Assisting manager/s with general administration.
- Providing assistance to project sites for various requests.
- Updating social media, website, and other marketing media.
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality at all times.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Demonstrated administration, reception and PA/EA experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – friendly and professional demeanour.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, often changing environment and able to concentrate on multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to organise and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules and information.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new programmes and systems
- Experience with SharePoint is desirable but not essential
- An accredited certificate in administration or equivalent experience.
Want to know more?
If this sounds like you please submit your application now including a cover letter outlining a summary of your experience and time spent working in a similar position.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.