About the job Project Manager - DTMR / TfNSW
Location: Queensland and New South Wales
Package: Very competitive for the right person
If you are a commercially astute Project Manager skilled in delivering DTMR / TfNSW road infrastructure projects throughout the project life-cycle, we have a great opportunity for you.
Do you pride yourself on delivering successful project objectives through the implementation of efficient procedures and best practice?
Can you engage with stakeholders and build relationships, managing their expectations and securing their needs?
Do you want to work for a company with a strong progressive and positive culture where your contribution will be noticed - and get recognition for it?
If you answered yes, then read on.
About the company
My client is a leading civil infrastructure, mining, and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors.
With a strong focus on people, culture, and services, they have earned a reputation as a premier contractor, attracting high calibre employees, clients, and projects.
As a result, they are rapidly growing and they want you to come along for the ride.
This company is different.
When you join you won't be just a number - your efforts and skills will be recognised and your achievements will be acknowledged.
Plus, when you work away on projects you will also get generous project allowances and additional leave.
About the role
Project Managers at this company are responsible for the overall governance of their project including OHS, HR/Employee Relations, cost control, project analysis, and weekly reporting.
They ensure contractual obligations are met, whilst maximising project outcomes to achieve positive client outcomes.
You will lead the successful delivery of your project whilst maintaining strong client relationships, and play a pivotal role in the continued success and expansion of the business.
They have a strong pipeline of major roads and infrastructure projects for both DTMR and TfNSW, with a range of FIFO/DIDO opportunities.
Some require an immediate start but, if you still have some time left on your current project, please still apply because we are actively recruiting skilled PM’s to lead upcoming projects over the next few months.
What do we need from you?
You will have a Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) and be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
Your career will show;
- Proven ability to deliver successful projects within the roads (DTMR or TfNSW) and civil infrastructure sectors;
- Honed skills in project financial management, forecasting, and procurement;
- Comprehensive experience of tender methodology (costing, risk and opportunities, constraints), contractual agreements, preparing claims and dispute management;
- A strong track record of coordinating all aspects of projects to achieve project success including, time, cost, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Demonstrated success in contributing towards growth and sustainability through leading, managing, and motivating multi-skilled teams;
- A strong safety focus and flexibility to operate on a large project or between numerous smaller projects;
- The ability to identify key issues & problems and pick the best choice among alternatives;
- Confidence in making proactive decisions and taking action reflective of business objectives.
Whether you are available right now, in a few months, or you are wanting to move to a company that will support your professional development, get in touch now to explore what they have to offer.
Apply now and include a cover letter detailing past projects or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.