About the job HR Administrator (Part time)
Our Client is a leading civil infrastructure, mining and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors. With a reputable name within the industry and multiple project wins, they are now actively seeking a highly motivated HR Administrator to strengthen their Brisbane Head Office team on a part-time job share basis.
About the role
Initially, this role will be on Thursdays and Fridays each week but next year more days could be included.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of administrative services to support the HR function, providing assistance across the employee lifecycle by coordinating onboarding and induction activities, processing employee changes, and issuing employment contracts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Drafting correspondence to employees on various HR related matters;
· Preparing employment contracts to be issued to new employees;
· Coordinating onboarding activities and conducting inductions for new employees;
· Scheduling training and induction activities and preparing induction schedules for new employees;
· Handling enquiries from employees and escalating where necessary; and
· Ensuring accurate data entry into all systems.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
· Extensive administration experience;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Meticulous attention to detail;
· Experience working within a changing environment adhering to tight deadlines;
· A passion for process improvement; and
· Confidence in the use of MS Office Suite (particularly Word & Excel) to assemble and maintain documents and records.
Want to know more?
If this sounds like you please submit your application now including a cover letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for this role.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
Please note: We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.