About the job Structures Supervisor
Location: Townsville / Mackay region, QLD
Rate: c$150 – 165K pa + 20% site uplift + vehicle + super
Start date: Immediate
About the company
Our Client is a leading civil infrastructure, mining and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors. With a strong focus on people, culture, and services they have earned a reputation as a premier contractor, attracting high calibre employees, clients and projects.
About the role
They are now looking for an experienced Structures Supervisor to join a Structures Team working on a mining infrastructure project located west of Townsville, North Queensland.
The project involves complex concrete structures with very large foundations (up to 25m high) and high accuracy (1mm tolerance on holding down bolts).
You will be working a 14/7 3 panel roster in a supportive, multi-skilled team that is passionate about safety and completing the project to the highest standard.
Full camp accommodation and meals will be provided.
This is a 3-month contract with the strong possibility of further work thereafter on other projects.
Ideally you will currently reside in the Townsville / Mackay regions, but FIFO is available for those outside of these areas.
To join the team, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
· Previous experience in major civil infrastructure projects (minimum 8+ years) in a supervisory role supported by at least 2 recent suitable and accessible referees;
· Demonstrated sound knowledge of earthworks and complex concrete structures;
· Proven work history of supervising and organising personnel, materials, equipment and subcontractors;
· Ability to liaise with clients and work to strict programs;
· Comfortable reading and interpreting drawings;
· Experienced with formwork systems i.e. Peri, Unispan, Doka;
· Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills;
· Be self-motivated and possess a "chip in and get it done" attitude;
· Blue/White Construction induction Card;
· First Aid Certificate (desirable);
· Current drivers licence;
· Confident of passing a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test, chest x-ray, and functional assessment.
Want to find out more?
We are recruiting right now so don’t delay!
Submit your resume in confidence now and we will call you to tell you more.
Don’t have an up to date resume but do have the experience? No problem. Submit an application and we will help you put one together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
Please note: We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.