About the job Multi Skilled Operators
Our Client is a leading civil infrastructure, mining, and building contractor providing construction solutions to the public and private sectors. With a strong focus on people, culture, and services they have earned a reputation as a premier contractor, attracting high calibre employees, clients, and projects.
They are now seeking experienced multi-skilled plant operators with a great attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to safety to join their business during a solid period of growth.
Based in Moranbah, this project will run through to 2022 and you can either DIDO or FIFO via attractive salary sacrificing options. You will be working a 7/7 roster with camp accommodation and meals included.
To be successful you will need the following:
- A current QLD Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Multiple RII Certificates with current/recent experience across a range of plant ie Grader, Excavator, Water Cart, Loader, Dozer, Scraper
- Proven experience operating these machines on Civil / Mining Projects
- The ability to work cohesively in a team environment and work unsupervised
- Strong track record of working to a high standard of safety
- A current drivers' licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol screen.
- Excellent references.
You will be employed on a fixed-term basis. However, we have a strong pipeline of work so if you have the desire to work with us long term and are willing to travel to various project locations living away from home as required, there is the potential to move to other projects throughout Qld or NSW.
How to apply
We are shortlisting for these positions right now so don't miss out. Upload your resume with details of the RII's you hold.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
Please note: We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.