Job Openings CM - Bridges
About the job CM - Bridges
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the Bridge works throughout the construction process.
- Monitor the performance of the Supervision Consultant and Contractor.
- Assist in tasks related to Bridges from the design stage to the execution and handover phases.
- Verify the progress in the various status reports regarding Bridges activities.
- Monitor the technical submittal and approval process.
- Identify improvements that can be achieved concerning sequencing and progress on the project by all parties during construction.
- Monitor QHSE performance and identify and address deviations in performance.
- Coordinate and manage the relationship with the Authorities.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures within Hill International and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Inspect works.
- Work closely with Senior PM and assist as required.
- Interact with the Project Team as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Should be qualified Engineer, Bachelors Degree or higher.
- The Construction Manager should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Project Management.
- Should have worked on similar-scale projects.
- Certified PMP is an advantage.