We are a one-of-a-kind podcast platform, audio content network, and original production studio. We connect podcast and audio creators to their audience while monetizing their content. We are working towards streamlining the discovery of new content and increasing engagement between creators and audiences through the Himalaya app and its features. Overall, we want to build an open, intelligent and mutually beneficial audio platform.
We are searching for aspiring content strategists that can help us engage, communicate and interact with like-minded podcast fans through our owned and earned social channels. Ideal intern candidates are those who have experience with marketing, copywriting and/or design, and can display a great sense of personal voice and wit to infuse into the Himalaya brand.
- Conduct social listening to monitor latest trends, discussions and topics on social media, and assist in social media channel management
- Contribute to social media strategy execution, including creative content ideation, copywriting, and posting for weekly social content calendar
- Assist in insight generation and data analytics using an array of social listening tools and platforms
- Help discover and pursue influencer opportunities that align with target demographics
- Create visual content assets for social media, including graphics, gifs, audiograms, audio clips
- Support larger marketing org on growth initiatives and content marketing
- A passion for podcasts or audio content
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Experience or understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud’s design suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, etc)
- Ability to work in a team, comfortable with working within a startup environment
- Copywriting or creative writing experiences a plus!