Manager of Creator Success
What is Himalaya and what do we do?
We are a one-of-a-kind podcast platform, audio content network, and original production studio. We connect podcast and audio creators to their audience while monetizing their content. We are working towrds streamlining the discovery of new content and increasing engagement between creators and audiences through the Himalaya app and its features. Overall, we want to build an open, intelligent and mutually benefical audio platform.
This a great opportunity to make an impact on our domestic and international growth. You will be working as part of our Content & Partnerships Team to help content creators to grow, engage, monetize and understand their fans.
You will have the freedom to design, execute and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market. You are the expert, and what we will achieve will depend on your work.
What You'll Do:
Build Scalable Foundation (Creator Operations) - 50%
- Build scalable processes and materials to support creators throughout their lifecycle including but not limited to: onboarding, operations, and payment
- Design a creator tiers system and an operational process for each different tier
- Onboard Creators
- Automate onboarding email flow including: welcome message, One sheets (i.e: shoutouts, sharing, getting started with Community), average download requests on Google Forms, logo requests on Google Forms, suggested campaigns for growth.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design video tutorials for claiming, onboarding, using Community, creating playlists, and sharing show(s) on social in both English and Spanish
- Build bi weekly and monthly creator communications and performance report
- Quarterly communications (i.e: Partner Newsletter) with insights, partner spotlight, tips, and resources
- Iterate and improve Creator FAQ
- Design a Content Compliance Policy
Be Creator Obsessed (Creator Engagement) - 40%
- Drive the design and roll out of 3- 5 listener growth-focused campaigns with Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Product teams
- Consolidate and share growth and engagement insights
- Design and execute quarterly creator appreciation projects & events
- Collaborate with the Product team to build tools and features that support creators’ growth as well as operational efficiency
- Provide Product team with feedback on features and requests
Leverage Experience to Optimize - 10%
- Provide feedback on features and feature requests
- Modify and improve existing tools
- Wear many different hats and gain the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role.
- 3+ years of working experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Operations, and/or Project Management
- A passion for podcasts
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
- Well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and people skills
Position located in Cambridge, MA OR San Francisco, CA.
Competitive benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Working Experience Partnerships Onboarding Spanish Video Features Campaigns Forms Operations Salary Email Business Development Materials Design Project Management Business Marketing English Management