Job Openings .NET Developer
About the job .NET Developer
About the role:
- Building, developing and maintaining bespoke .NET applications
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- To be successful in this role you will need:
- Able to write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Clear concise written and verbal communications with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to create integrations between different platforms via an API.
- Experience in HubSpot CRM and setup.
- The ability to work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues.
- Positive, solutions-focused attitude.
- Commitment to integrity and honesty.
Benefits for you?
- Remote or in office work environment, speak to us about what works for you.
- Opportunities for professional development paid for by The Career Academy.
- The chance to work with an award-winning company giving others the skills to step up in the world.
- A fun and engaging in office and online team environment.
Please contact Justin Yeo on 021 265 0783 for a confidential chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 $90,000.00 per year