About the job IT Support Level 2
Customer Support Specialist (Level 2)
About the role
As an NZ-owned and operating MSP experiencing significant growth, we require a well-rounded IT support engineer with logical problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills to join our tight-knit team. Based in Grafton, on the border of the CBD, you'll be tasked with supporting our clients and platforms both remotely and face-to-face from simple requests to complex problems. You'll also be liaising with our senior support and network teams to implement changes and solutions.
This exciting role will also provide the opportunity to mentor the younger team members, build client relationships and assist with managing the daily support queue and tasks.
You are a dedicated IT support specialist with a passion to assist your clients and are ready to take the next step in your IT career. You have 2-3 years of technical support desk experience and can communicate effectively and successfully support client platforms with assistance from an experienced team around you.
Excellent understanding of Microsoft Devices, Cloud, and Server technologies.
- 2+ years of NZ-based service desk and desktop experience with on-premise solutions (Devices, Servers, backup solutions, network devices).
- Experience with call logging systems to manage customer incidents and requests effectively within SLA parameters.
- Leadership skills will be preferred along with a holistic approach to support to manage requests based on urgency and the skillset of engineers
- Passionate about customer service and experience in establishing professional client relationships
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with our clients and you will need to explain technical detail in plain English.
- IT Certifications are preferred with the ambition to continue to obtain required certifications and upskill in current technologies.
Why you should apply
- If you relish being part of a talented team, in a company that understands the need for
- Work-life balance, you've come to the right place.
- A dynamic environment with room for personal and career development
- This a rare opportunity to make a valued contribution across a diverse and exciting range of platforms and technologies.
- A happy work environment with inspiring colleagues and a culture of success
- An active social club with regular events as we're not robots!