About the job Entry Level Accountant/Bookkeeper Tutor
About the company:
Our client is an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. They help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
Our clients vision is to provide you with an outstanding online learning experience that will help you embrace new job opportunities and advance your career. They have successful operations in the UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia and their long-term goal is to be in 10 countries within 10 years.
About the role:
With growth in the online learning space, they are looking to add additional tutors to the team. The primary purpose of the role of a Tutor is to provide students with exceptional support, mark assignments, answer email and phone queries and enhance content.
As an Accounting & Bookkeeping tutor your responsibilities will include:
- Marking student assessments to a consistently high standard.
- Offering personalised phone and email assistance, as well as responding to student queries in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Engaging with the team and business leaders in identifying, implementing, and improving in-house systems and processes.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc projects, such as reviewing course content and other special interest projects.
- Recent accounting graduate or experience within an accounting/bookkeeping role for 1 -2 years.
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Experience with MYOB and/or Xero preferred.
- A passion to assist others and to grow your skillset.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- The ability to work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues.
- Positive solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to integrity and honesty
- Commitment to personal growth within the role.
- Flexible work environment, speak to us about what works for you. (Work from home, Hybrid, or In Office)
- Opportunities for professional development paid for by The Career Academy.
- The chance to work with an award-winning company giving others the skills to step up in the world.
- A fun and engaging in office and online team environment.
If this role sounds like you.