About the job e-Commerce Operations Director | Metaverse (Remote)
Our client is a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
The Ecommerce Operations Director will be responsible for developing and driving the global Ecommerce strategy for our client. This person will be focused on delivering sustainable top line growth and profit by directing the execution of the supply chain, Ecommerce solutions sales plans and strategic initiatives. This position will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with our clients and customers. The director must thrive in a cross functional and fast paced environment. We are looking for a self-starter with a willingness, can-do attitude. He/she should be self-motivated, excel at relationship building, and have global ecommerce experience.
- 7-10+ years luxury, global e-commerce experience (sites such as RealReal, Vente Privee, Net-a-Porter, Gilt, Yoox, MyTheresa)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Well versed in global shipping and logistics
- Good commercial and business awareness with the ability to build and foster partnerships
- Strong Management and problem solving skills
- Passion for the Web3/NFT space (preferred)
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in USDT and bonus paid USDT and AGOV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$170,000.00 per year