(Mid -Senior) Backend Engineers (Multiple)
Berlin based candidates & remote +/- 2 hrs CET
A start-up B2B company are digitizing road
logistics. With the use of their unique algorithm and platform, they are
revolutionising the market for truck freight by linking shippers and carriers
together. They are currently in the position of scaling their engineering
organisation and are open to hearing to new ideas.
About the Role
- You will help build and scale the next generation of logistics management platforms and software, solving unique and complex technical problems. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Building new services and prototypes, implement new features and fix bugs
- Design maintainable and scalable systems
- Write & document high quality, well tested code
- Play a key role in developing the long-term vision for backend systems
- Experience building backend applications in Python.
- Preferred Tech stack: Django REST framework, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy
- Experience designing, building and documenting modern API (OpenAPI/ Swagger)
- Knowledgeable with modern software architecture patterns like microservices. etc.
- Familiar with SQL Databases such as Postgres and Redis
- Ideal: Experience of GIS systems
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Lack of complicated bureaucracy and a chance to have great impact on a growing tech platform and organization.
- High and rapid growth potential
- Participation in our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP)
Engineer Sponsorship Logistics Freight Logistics Management Redis Microservices Django REST Road Features Architecture Participation Databases Salary Python Software SQL Engineering Design Management