Job Openings Group Procurement Manager
About the job Group Procurement Manager
A hotel group with global presence.
Group Procurement Director
- Formulate and review procurement policies and procedures for the group of hotels.
- Negotiate contracts on group basis with suppliers or service providers.
- Work closely with hotel level purchasing team and other functional departments to ensure respective corporate standards and guidelines are followed.
- Ensure all purchases meet the requirements of all hotels.
- Ensure implementation of best practices and adequate training provided for all purchasing staff in the group.
- Striking balances between cost effectiveness and quality of goods/services.
- Review from time to time on performance of suppliers/ service providers to ensure contract terms are fully complied with.
- Minimum 10 years purchasing experience preferably gained from hotel or catering industry
- Hotel group procurement experience.
- Experience in CAPEX, food and non-food procurement.
- Pre-opening hotel project experience is a plus.
- Highest integrity.
- Excellent in interpersonal communication.
- Good management experience and leadership skill.