Job Openings Sales & Marketing Director
About the job Sales & Marketing Director
A major textile group with diversified business including manufacturing, wholesale and retail.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan for prospective and existing fabric US clients that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls for the apparel production in Vietnam.
- Meeting planned sales revenue targets within named existing and prospective client accounts.
- Setting individual sales and activity KPI with members of the business development. Client account management as well as the digital and direct marketing teams.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the business development, client account management to keep up the budgeted target.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation through direct marketing teams.
- The ongoing training of your developed sales and MR team members.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, goal setting, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Aligning target clients and prospective clients with service offerings.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing business development, lead generation and client management strategies in apparel industry, specialized in US retail labels.
- Experience managing and directing personnel at different stages of the sales cycle, at least five years in marketing apparel field in senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Chinese and English.
- Ability to lead a business development effort for but not limited to US labels, and willing for traveling.