About the job Regional Sales Manager
Our client is an B2B2C enterprise-software fintech start-up that is leading the self-driving finance revolution in banking, helping banks deliver highly intelligent and personalized banking experiences to their retail customers across all digital channels. Theyre pioneering establishing a new category of consumer banking based around data-driven personalization and customer engagement serving over 100 million bank customers worldwide.
Sales Director, Singapore
- Prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads.
- Ability to position the company solution as a strategic advantage to a prospects long-term needs. Generate new opportunities & appointments by managing inbound leads.
- Assists in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- Participate in new opportunity development through the collection of market information
- Prepare quotes, respond to inquiries and support the selling process for other members of the sales team
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential solutions.
- Assisting current clients as needed.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Technology background and experience in financial software and services.
- Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently to meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Highly motivated and responsible self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
- Sales experience with start-ups is preferred.
- Excellent listening and phone skills required.
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to LOB or technical audiences.
- Ability to understand financial services, digital marketing and/or digital advertising business processes.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Geographical coverage: Hong Kong, Southeast Asia.
- Languages: Mandarin (native), Cantonese (native), English (fluent)
- Ability to travel.