About the job Head of Finance, Controlling & Administration
POSITION Head of Finance, Controlling & Administration
COMPANY Our client is an international company in the information and communications technology market. They develops and manufactures connectivity solutions for high-quality communication networks
LOCATION Pinghu, Jiaxing
REPORT TO Solid line to Managing Director – Great China
Dotted line to Head of Group Controlling – Global & APAC
- Definition and Set-up of the Accounting and Controlling structure of the Company Including Factories and Sales Market Organization (MO) according to local regulations and the Group guidelines.
- Ensures transparency in production (Costing, hourly rates, rejection rate, BOM,….)
- Implement and maintain an ERP-System (U8/SAP) according to local requirements and Group guidelines for the assembly and sales & distribution processes.
- Responsible for all accounting and controlling tasks of the Company. This includes also the monthly reporting to Group. Lead of the accounting function (internal – external)
- Responsible for collection and financing, including project financing.
- Responsible for planning procedures (ad-hoc Cashflow planning, Budget and Latest estimate)
- Business support to the local stakeholders and MD with up to date analysis, margin management and continuously development of controlling instruments.
- Devise and implement an internal control process to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead of tax compliance of the company, transparency as well as optimization
- HR/Payroll processing and execution.
- Ensure proper IT systems and ERP in line with the group standards and guidelines
- Definition and implementation of the Accounting and Controlling standards and structure.
- Ensures proper and on time financial statements according to Group guidelines and local requirements
- Responsible for all accounting and finance related tasks including statutory and management reporting, cash flow management
- Responsible for all tax related topics, such as: VAT, tax declaration, tax structuring of the company (including tax credits), Transfer pricing setup, documentation and update.
- Support to the accounting team in day to day financial operations.
- Ensures proper financial consolidation of legal and management accounting figures on regularly basis in close coordination with Group Controlling.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements and local tax regulations.
- Responsible for cash management and planning, management of forex exposure according Groups Guidance.
- Oversee the costing process, including new product costing and maintenance of existing product costs.
- Organization and coordination of the yearly Budget and Forecast process.
- Implementation of controlling measures, analysis and explanation of deviations. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- Setup and Review internal controls and implement new procedures if necessary to safeguard company assets and to ensure all business transactions are being recorded in proper manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports being submitted to Group Controlling.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors, tax agent, company secretary, government tax authorities and bankers.
- Manage all inventory, fixed assets and associated control and depreciation.
- Ensure all legal documentation and insurances for the Company business are up-to-date.
- Execute monthly payroll for employees incl. all related local social and tax deductions and reporting
- Liaise with Corporate IT for all IT system related topics – ensure proper running of local systems.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese required
- Financial accountant or controller with at least 5-8 years’ experience in operative production controlling environment in an international corporation.
- Used to work together in an international environment with Controller APAC and Head office (Europe).
- User Know-how in ERP (SAP) and Reporting tool (Cognos), Manufacturing tool.
- Strong leader with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience who can design and implement systems within the framework of technical boundaries.
- Can multitask and work successfully in a matrix management model.