Job Openings Content Curator/ Social Media Manager
About the job Content Curator/ Social Media Manager
- Editing videos and making them into 1-minute reels for social media.
- Repurposing written content and turning them into posts on different social media platforms (carousels for IG, posts for Twitter, etc.).
- Scheduling and posting social media posts on FB, IG, Twitter, and YT.
- Taking written posts and converting them to email. Editing the copy of the posts to make sure it reads like an email.
- Help with creation of paid advertising campaigns on FB.
- Doing research and outreach for podcast interview placements.
- must be willing and able to work in our Mandaue City office
- must be willing and able to work the night shift
- must be willing and able to work with rotating shifts
- must be able to start right away
- Must know how to edit videos.
- Strong writing and editing skills with an eye for detail, organized and punctual.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative content ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and excellent English skills.
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research, and social media analytics.
- Has experience managing social media.
- Has experience with Canva or similar graphic design.
- Has experience setting up FB ads.
- Has experience using Go High Level.