Job Openings Video Content Curator and Editor
About the job Video Content Curator and Editor
- Evaluate content for clarity, accuracy, and adherence to established guidelines.
- Edit video content to enhance visual appeal, coherence, and storytelling, while maintaining the authenticity of the original material.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all content before publication.
- Adapt content to suit different platforms, ensuring it's optimized for each platform's specific requirements and audience preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and make recommendations for content strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain consistency across various pieces of content.
- must be willing and able to work in our Mandaue City office
- must be willing and able to work the night shift
- must be willing and able to work with rotating shifts
- must be able to start right away
- min. of 1yr experience in digital content curation or a related position (SEO, Social Media Marketing, etc)
- Experience with automated curation techniques, including social rating and collaborative filtering; using and navigating large curation databases
- Ability to work effectively in a team and autonomously, and implement different projects at once
- Capacity to detect and minimize risks, meet tight deadlines, and prioritize activities/projects.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and technology skills
Note: This is open to those who are not living in Cebu but is willing to relocate to Cebu.