Job Openings Social Media Coordinator
About the job Social Media Coordinator
- Daily detailed management of comments and engagement as a result of large scale ad campaigns run by the Sr. Social Media Manager
- Tracking the performance of the organic campaigns
- Keeping up with technologies used in social media using social media marketing tools
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Oversee social media accounts design ( Facebook timeline cover and profile pictures, Instagram, and Tik Tok)
- Provide reports on social media campaigns and strategies based on campaign objectives
- must be willing and able to work in our Mandaue City office
- must be willing and able to work the night shift
- must be willing and able to work with rotating shifts
- must be able to start right away
- A strong understanding of the various social media platforms &, including Meta (Facebook), Instagram,LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
- Experience working in a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Really good with spreadsheets and other Office Productivity tools.
- Presentation skills with the ability to create clear, results oriented messaging and related materials.
- A strong attention to detail, analytical and multitasking skills
- Has really good communication and comprehension skills, given the virtual nature of the relationship with the client
Note: This is open to those who are not living in Cebu but is willing to relocate to Cebu.