Job Openings Assistant Manager - Accounting
About the job Assistant Manager - AccountingOur Client is a global provider of alternative asset services and due to significant business growth they now seeking a qualified or part qualified accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry to join their team.
Supporting a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to their Debt Clients, the successful candidate will report to a Senior Manager/Director within the Debt Division and have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of Debt clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (US GAAP/FRS102) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures. To include management accounts, NAV production, capital statements and annual statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the accounting and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients.
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements;
- Assisting with and running audits.
Skills / experience required
- Hold, or have substantially completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry - SPV / Fund structures (preferably)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Motivated and driven.