Job Openings Head of Compliance
About the job Head of ComplianceComfortable at Board level the ideal candidate will have 10 years or more experience within the Fin Svcs Industry and professionally qualified. As you would expect this role requires knowledge of the regulated environment and best practice.
- Overseeing the regulatory day to day activities of the company.
- Managing compliance risks within a multi-jurisdictional private client trust company.
- Advise at 1/4ly board meetings the current status re Compliance and AML/CFT.
- Act as internal AML within the Group.
- Act as CO, MLRO and MLCO.
- First point of contact with regulatory bodies and government agencies.
- Manage and develop staff and ensure the function is regarded as a centre of excellence.