Projektmérnök energetikai területre
Interested in making an impact on clean energy initiatives? Grow your career at Framatome!
Framatome is a major global leader in the nuclear energy market recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the international nuclear fleet. Offering a full range of reactor services requires an unparalleled passion and sense of purpose connected to our companys mission and vision.
Essential to Framatome s mission are our employees who provide a unique set of skills, knowledge, and experience that support us in providing competitive, reliable, and safe nuclear power plants. Our commitment to our employees is recognized through our competitive total rewards package. Enjoy competitive compensation, generous benefits and take part in innovative projects and development opportunities.
Project engineer in the field of Power Industry
Framatome is seeking a Project engineer for our subsidiary Framatome Kft. in Budapest, Hungary. Partial remote may be considered.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation of technical content of offers
- Preparation and coordination of supplier specifications
- Preparation of project documentation
- Evaluation of supplier offers
- Identification of technical risks and development of risk management solutions
- Inspection of project products according to the requirements system
- Being the technical contact person for the customer and subcontractors
- Developing technical solutions, obtaining necessary information
- Harmonizing technical solutions within the project team
- Conducting, documenting technical meetings, verifying the fulfillment of decisions
- Planning and execution the testing of equipment and systems
- Planning and execution of on-site commissioning, in cooperation with the organizational units of the Customer
- Reporting to the project manager
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Electrical or Energy Engineering or equivalent education or related experience in lieu of degree,
- plus a minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
The following may be used to differentiate candidates who apply for this position:
- Experience in the implementation of investments in power plant systems
- Excellent international communication and experience of work in a large international company
- Instrumentation and control background
- Confident written and verbal skills in English technical language
- Ability to change priorities quickly, confront issues directly and work well as part of a team
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Category B driving license
Magyar: Native or fluent (mandatory)
English: fluent (mandatory)
German: would be a plus
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer