About the job Chief Electrical Engineer (Solar PV Projects DACH)
Position: Chief Electrical Engineer (Solar PV Projects DACH)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Work format: Full-time / Employment Agreement or B2B Contract
We have a great job opportunity of a Chief Electrical Engineer in an international Renewable Energy EPC company with head office in Vienna (Austria).
Our Partner is a leading international contractor in turnkey project development, EPC and O&M services for utility-scale Solar projects with 1 GWp+ installed capacity and more than 10 years' professional experience. The Company develops and operates industrial solar power plant projects in CEE region, CIS, MENA & Central Asia.
Leveraging its technical expertise and strong execution track-record, our Partner pursues its strategy to develop, build, own and operate solar plants and aims at expanding its business activities into new markets with a commitment to renewable energy.
Expanding activities in the region, we are looking for an experienced Chief Electrical Engineer, who is ready to join Engineering Team and support the growth of the Company's business in the Ground Mounted and C&I (Corporate and Industrial) solar segment for DACH Region.
- Career growth and influence on the business with the team of experienced professionals that implements renewable energy projects across the EU
- A high level of personal responsibility in a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas in the fast-growing business
- Exchange at eye level through an open culture with flat hierarchies
- Unlimited contract
- Competitive salary level
- Comfortable office in Vienna
- A good level of extra benefits
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Coordination and delegation of work packages and technical project teams during project planning
- Coordinate the review of all documentations prepared by Subcontractors / Supplier for Solar Ground Mounted and C&I Solar
- DC side detailed system design during execution stage, Preparation of detailed BOM, Verification & approval of drawings
- Cable sizing calculation, equipment sizing as per existing tools
- PV module, DC cable and Inverter due diligence
- Preparation of Scope of Works and Specifications for individual components for procurement
- Preparation of inspection and test procedures for FAT & SAT, conduct associated inspections and witness tests
- On-site verification of installation & testing in accordance with design, procedures, regulations, standards and codes
- Compliance to our standards and to regional Austria standards and regulations
- Ensure seamless technical documentation of PV power plants
- Support to Installation, Purchase, Logistic & HSE
The Required Skills and Background:
- Accomplishing or Reaching requirements to have Electrical Engineer license in Austria (§ 94 Z 16 GewO)
- Successful completion of the course on electro technical safety regulations is an Advantage
- Successful completion of a degree in electrical engineering or a relevant technical college degree
- 3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience in renewables
- Fluent communication skills in English and German language
- Interest and understanding of PV projects, ground mounted and roof-top segments
- Analytical skills, strong drive for results
According to Austrian labor law, we are obligated to specify a minimum Salary Level: The minimum salary is EUR 3,600 gross/month (full-time, 40 hours/week)
Your final salary will be formed after the final interview phase and will be based on your professional experience and personal expectations.
If you want to know more information about this career opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] with Title "Chief Electrical Engineer" and our Recruiters will provide more details about this opportunity.