About the job Financial Controller
Position: Financial Controller (Renewable Energy Operations Management and Projects)
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Work format: Full-time / Employment Agreement
We have a great career opportunity for a Financial Controller in a leading Ukrainian renewable energy company with a management office in Kyiv.
Our Partner owns and operates a large portfolio exceeding half a gigawatt of renewable energy projects in Ukraine. The company focuses on efficient operations management of solar and wind power plants, development and construction of large wind projects, with an emphasis on sustainable development and reducing the impact of harmful emissions on the environment. The company is also considering new technologies, such as energy storages, and possibilities to sell electricity without feed-in tariff.
We are looking for a skilled Financial Controller with a strong financial background and an in-depth understanding of ERP working principles who will be involved in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to IFRS, leading management report preparation, creating and managing budgets, and participating in the Groups operational and accounting functions.
- Support in preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements according to the IFRS
- Support in managing and control of annual and semi-annual audit process, including drafting of special reports
- Leading communication and methodological decisions during audit preparation of the stand-alone financial statements for UK holding companies, preparation of the stand-alone financial statements and posting journal entries
- Leading management reports preparation, financial planning and analysis
- Create and manage budgets and forecasts, providing insights to department heads to support effective resource allocation
- Preparation of operating management reports, such as weekly and monthly cash flow statements, costs analysis reports and other reports
- Collaborate with department heads to develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive financial budgets and forecasts
- Participation in Companys operational efficiency increase and accounting automation
- Building efficient reporting environment
- Interaction with external vendors, tax consultants, auditors, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks and reports
Qualifications and professional experience:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Finance, Economics
- 3+ years of strong financial background with international companies, preferably in Big 4
- In-depth experience and understanding of ERP working principles, specifically 1C
- Practical knowledge of International accounting standards is a plus
- Expert user of MS Office, BI applications, various ERP systems is strong plus
- English C1 (Fluent) or higher is a must for communication with foreign partners / colleagues and preparation of documents in English
- Passion to continuously improve and develop operating environment, financial tools, and solutions
- Logical thinker with analytical mindset and great attention to detail
- Involved team-player with strong leadership, communication skills and business focus
- Competitive salary and official employment
- Opportunity for career growth in a leading renewable energy company
- Cooperation in a friendly atmosphere with a great professional team that implements ambitious energy projects and helps the country become truly energy independent
- Participation in corporate trainings and English language courses
- A good health insurance package that will be available after the probationary period (3 months)
- Workplace in a modern and innovative office in Kyiv
This position is a unique career opportunity for candidates who are eager to become finance experts in one of the most dynamic energy industries of the future.
If you are interested in learning more details about this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the topic "Financial Controller" and we will provide you with more detailed information about the offer.