About the job PV Design Engineer (paid relocation to Lithuania)
Position: PV Design Engineer (paid relocation to Lithuania)
Work format: Full-time / Permanent
We have a new and exciting career opportunity for a PV Design Engineer with a permanent or temporary relocation to Lithuania.
PLEASE NOTE: The Employee will be required to relocate to Lithuania to complete training and adaptation in the head office team for 6-12 month. After that, the Employee may choose to work in Lithuania or other country. Relocation to Lithuania is covered by the Company.
Our Partner is an independent renewable energy engineering and consulting company that has significant experience in designing ground & rooftop-mounted, floating and carport solar systems worldwide. The Company has been working in the solar design and engineering industry for 10+ years, and during this time it has gained a reputation as a trusted partner, known for the high quality of service, efficiency and accuracy of implementation.
The Company is actively expanding and is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PV Design Engineer who wants to develop their career in the dynamic solar energy industry and become a part of a great multinational team that works with projects all over the world.
Employee's area of responsibility:
- Deliver industry leading solar energy design, system optimization and production calculations for customers, working alongside customers technical engineering teams
- Responsible for leading electrical and mechanical design solutions for renewable energy projects which include Solar, and Energy storage technologies
- Responsible for the detailed solution design of standard projects and support their clients on the design of larger, more complex projects
- Responsible for the production of design work and documentation necessary for the construction of Solar and Energy storage projects on customers sites layout drawings, Single Line Diagrams, cable calculations, cable routes, equipment layouts, etc.
- Work alongside the relevant technology specialists and engineers to produce comprehensive 2D and 3D design solutions and relevant bill of materials
- Ensure all engineering and design work complies with all regulatory requirements for projects worldwide
The Required Skills and Background:
- Preferred education in Electrical / Power / Renewable Engineering
- Knowledge of specialized software (AutoCAD, PVSyst, PVCase, PVSol, other)
- High English proficiency (Speaking and Writing)
- Other languages would be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills & teamwork
- To be ready to relocate to Lithuania - for at least 6 months or longer (accommodation for 6 months and travel expenses are covered by the company)
The Company offers:
- Work schedule: 9:00 18:00 (flexible schedule can be arranged)
- Competitive salary level based on the results of the probationary period
- 20 days paid holiday
- Flexible cooperation format
- Active role within the rapidly growing renewables sector
- Strong inter-team collaboration, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to get involved in the internal company growth and development processes
- Office in A++ call modern office
- Required IT equipment
If you're looking to work with a company that has a genuine commitment to helping create clean renewable energy and improving sustainability send your CV to [email protected] with Title PV Design Engineer (Lithuania) or contact our Recruiters.