About the job Senior Short-Term Power Trader (Polish Market/TGE)
Position: Senior Short-Term Power Trader (Polish Market / TGE)
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Remote)
Work format: Full-time / B2B Contract
We have a great Job Opportunity of a Senior Short-Term Power Trader (Polish Market/TGE) in a large international energy company that trades electricity, gas, coal and gas condensate.
The range of services offered by our Partner cover not only energy supply contracts and extensive energy management solutions, but also complex risk and portfolio management solutions. The company build a customer oriented business focusing on the reliability of supply and high-quality services.
The Company's offices are located in several regions of the EU, which gives the opportunity to grow dynamically and conduct active power trading activities throughout Europe.
Expanding activities in the CEE region, we are looking for an experienced Short-Term Power Trader, who is ready to join Traders Team and strengthen the Company's activities in the Polish Energy Market.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with partners
- Developing the trading strategies for short-term trading on Polish market: DAM fixing 1, DAM fixing 2, ID including XBID, Balancing market
- Short term optimization of portfolio on Polish market
- Execution of trading strategies on the market
- Preparing, developing trading models and assist to analyst team in data analysis
- Trading and executing cross-border capacity auctions of the neighboring to Polish market borders
The Required Skills and Background:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economic/Math/Energy
- A minimum of 1+ year experience in a similar role
- An understanding of power market functioning in EU
- TGE platform experienced user
- Base maths knowledge
- Understanding and experienced in analysis of fundamentals of Polish market
- English is a must; Polish / Ukrainian / Russian is a plus but not obligatory
- The ability to use initiative
- Good verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills, strong drive for results
- Stress tolerance
- Possibility to work during the weekend or other time out of standard range due the specific of DA and ID trading
- Career growth and influence on the business with the team of experienced professionals that operates on International Energy Markets across the EU
- A high level of personal responsibility in a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas in the fast-paced business
- Competitive salary level with high bonus rates
- Full-time remote role with the possibility of periodic business trips to Croatia to visit the company's headquarters and discuss strategic development plans
- A good level of extra benefits
Salary level: Salary range will be formed after the final interview phase and will be based on your professional experience and personal expectations.
If you want to know more information about this career opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] with Title "Short-Term Power Trader" and our Recruiters will provide more details about this opportunity.