Client Services Manager
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Day-to-day interface with client(s) for leadership and operational updates, issues, program changes and opportunities.
- Acts as a primary interface with the client on escalated issues and provides status of issue inquiries, updates and resolutions to the client and key Rex-D leadership.
- Effectively present business results, initiatives and other data and represent Rex-D’s core values and strengths at all times.
- Prepare, generate and develop client presentations, data validation and first level analysis of reports to be presented to internal and external stakeholders. Participate in leadership meetings both internally and externally.
- Actively participate in a leadership role in all Business Reviews, Calibrations, etc. for assigned campaign(s).
- Support the client on issue resolution or escalations pertaining to single or multiple processes within a given line of business within the assigned Delivery Center(s).
- Document and effectively communicate all initiatives, new processes or enhancements prepared in collaboration with Operations, Training, Quality, Client Services, Client Operations, Development, etc.
Service Delivery and Performance
- Review and understand KPI performance of an assigned account(s) and partner with key internal and client leadership on the committed performance criteria.
- Partner with key Rex-D leadership on action plans and root cause analysis for performance opportunities, including follow up and measurement of plan execution.
- Schedule regular discussions on strategy and tactics with Rex-D operations leadership and client.
- Cascade all client feedback and inputs to internal teams
Reporting and Communication
- Analyze reports and provide trending and analysis as appropriate on performance delivery, efficiency and financial goals
- Functional Department Coordination
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Client Services impacts and is impacted by other functions.
- 5-8 years in a Call Center/Contact Center Management role. Preferable experience managing leadership in a BPO/Outsourced environment with Client-interaction responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multicultural setting.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning, analysis, and forecasting.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported and Rex-D’s growth goals. Regularly applies principles, theories and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in different time-zones
Relationship Building Resolutions Financial Planning Operations BASIC Service Delivery ROOT Analysis Validation Reviews Consulting Forecasting Presentations reporting Strategy Leadership Communication Planning Business Training Management