About the job SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER | Swiss Intl. Co.
Our partner is a Swiss Cyber security software manufacturer and has been established in the IT market for almost 20 years.
They stand for secure electronic communications in business environments.
They are headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and are expanding and setting up a site in Bulgaria.
For their offices in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for an experienced Security Test Engineer to join the team and work on their enterprise cyber security solutions in use by more than 1’500 customers all over the world, including global corporations.
If you are passionate about technology, always seeking to learn and improve your skillset, you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality for making improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Collect quality data
- Identify KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to senior management
PRODUCTS you will be working on
Our partner ensures the secure exchange of information since 2001.
With their three product lines, we protect email communication and file transfers through encryption, placing special emphasis on maximum user-friendliness – naturally also on mobile devices.
- ***mail® – Secure Communication using Email Encryption and Anti-Malware
- ***data® – Secure, Centralized Data Exchange
- ***mobile® – Encrypt emails on mobile devices and securely share files on the go
- Exceptionally organized, methodical professional keen on detecting problems and skilled in solving them creatively and effectively.
- Detail-oriented, with a great eye for detail;
- Ability to deliver high-quality results with limited to no supervision.
- Critical thinker
- With good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven
Development Strategies, etc.
- 5 years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, SQL, JSF
- 3 years of experience with web
- 5 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Versatile and challenging task in a medium-sized, international team (the current Engineering team has 8 members, which we are planning to extend with 5 more people in Sofia)
- Full-time, long-term role with a local employer owned by a Swiss company with well-known customers worldwide
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern and collaborative working environment at the Work & Share Coworking space in Sofia
- Annual paid leave of 20 days
- 8-hour workday
- Additional health insurance
- MultiSport card
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0896 244 246
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.