About the job [IT] DevOps
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
The ideal candidate
To keep it short, here are some key responsibilities:
- Use automation to deploy infrastructure, applications, and configurations
- Building infrastructure as required by projects
- Manage monitoring toolset
- Keep the documentation up to date
- Design and deploy high availability solutions in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Design and deploy high availability hybrid environment – cloud and self-hosted
Technology Stack Used
- Linux: Redhat and CentOS
- Public cloud services: GCP or Azure
- Cloud automation: Terraform
- Automation tools: Ansible
- Scripting: bash, python
- Monitoring tools
- Version control tools
- 2+ years of similar position as DevOps or SysOps Engineer.
- Networking experience is considered as a strong plus
- Demonstrated success deploying and scaling high traffic services in GCP or Azure.
- Solid experience working with Linux
- Experience implementing and managing CI/CD, Nexus, Docker registries, and Kubernetes clusters is a plus.
- Experience with Ansible is preferable
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL-type databases is a plus
- Experience with monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Graylog, Loki) a plus.
- Understanding Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Understanding of Web Technologies ( Nginx, Haproxy) is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka is considered a strong plus
They offer in return:
- Great working conditions
- Employee Share Ownership rewards program
- Options to buy shares in future funding rounds
- New modern and custom-designed office with playroom
- Ability to work remotely
- Great location, near bus and metro stops
- Coffee and tea
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.