About the job Android Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a financial brokerage company with focus on Forex, CFDs and Spread Betting.
They are currently looking for а very well organized, passionate and innovative candidate to join their team. Sofia Branch as Android Developer. The successful candidate is results-oriented professional with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- At least 2 yrs. hands-on Android experience with Kotlin;
- Knowledge in OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with a distributed version control system.
- Review business requirements and functional design specifications;
- Write clean and readable code;
- Develop simple solutions to support changing business requirements;
- Work with external data sources and APIs;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Working level English language;
- Ability to communicate clearly;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as contribute as part of a team;
- Experience and ability to collaborate across Product, Design, Engineering and QA teams;
- Familiarity with / interest in open source libraries (Dagger/Hilt, OkHttp, Retrofit, Protocol Buffers).
- Great opportunity for both professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Cooperative team environment;
- Competitive salary and achievement recognition;
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid mode of work;
- Work-life balance 25 days paid vacation;
- Additional benefits, such as language courses, fitness (multisport card), health insurance, dental insurance.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources