About the job Camera Operator
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client has online casino business. We are looking for a Camera Operator.
- Ability to operate motion picture or television camera for television broadcasts;
- Knowledge and utilization of technical aspects such as lenses, sensor size, filters, light and camera settings;
- Working with other film professionals, including electricians, lighting technicians, and directors to determine desired effects, lighting requirements, camera movements, and filming sequences;
- Maintaining and testing daily all broadcasting equipment and cameras to ensure every tool is functioning properly;
- Installing various AV and IT equipment in the new studios accordingly to the plan or diagram provided by the Broadcast Engineer;
- Running low voltage wiring (Video, Audio, and Network Cabling) through our studios and facility, installing Server Racks, cameras, and NVR/DVR, and other aspects of our technology infrastructure;
- Remaining updated on new technology and current industry trends to ensure the best results.
The perfect candidate has:
- Excellent soft skills and multitasking abilities;
- Outstanding presentation, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 1 year of experience on a similar position;
- Willingness to work in an office;
- University degree (Bachelor or Masters);
- Good verbal and written command of English and Bulgarian;
- Excellent computer skills.
- Advantageous salary and growth opportunities in an international company;
- Additional health care packages;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive environment;
- Company organized training abroad;
- Transport cards;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355 948
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.