About the job ПРОИЗВОДСТВЕН МЕНИДЖЪР
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, wed like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
Production Manager Responsibilities
As a Production Manager, you will manage:
- Leaders of production departments Cutting, Skiving, Outsole Bonding, Serigraphy, Stitching
Production Manager Duties
- Leads, organizes and controls the production including required resources such as personnel and machines in order to meet established production requirements at the agreed efficiency and reduction of bottlenecks in the production process;
- Manages the changes in production volumes ensuring cost efficiency;
- Ensures the planned KPIs of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded;
- Leads the continuous quality improvement process to ensure that product quality meets and exceeds required standards;
- Controls the production process and adjusts schedule as needed;
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities by implementing a change management process and best practices;
- Ensures all procedures/instruction and other documents are up to date and they are understood and applied by all employees;
- Responsible for solving everyday issues and complex problems in the field of production;
- Ensures the execution of the production schedule by all departments in the factory based on the production plan, production capacity and production specifications;
- Prepares regular reports on the implementation of his activities to the Executive Director;
- Controls the selection, training and work of staff;
- Take individual decisions within the authority given to him;
- Makes proposals to the Manager to improve the organization of production;
- Requests and receives information necessary for the performance of his duties;
- Develops and implements a system of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- General Responsibilities
- Complies with all requirements of the Labor Code and internal regulations (Rules on Internal Labor Order, Orders, Management instructions).
- Works in accordance with all rules for health and safety at work and fire safety.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information which he receives in the course of, or in connection with, the performance of his duties as a business secret.
- Protects the property of the company
- University degree in economics, business administration, management or engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in production methodologies and processes
- Experience in working with an ERP system
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially EXCEL
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-oriented attitude
- Fluent English
- Experience in project management is an asset
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
[email protected] or 0878355931
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.