About the job Quality Assurance Specialist
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client has online casino business. We are looking for Quality Assurance Specialist.
About the role:
- Following and implementing Quality Assurance Department policies and procedures for Live Casino Products as well as interdepartmental workflow;
- Live Monitoring to ensure all product quality standards and requirements are met;
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving any irregularities or issues;
- Evaluating the quality and accuracy of the product and performance;
- Meeting monthly KPIs in accordance with the company targets;
- Reporting and following up on daily activities;
- Making recommendations for improvement and development.
- Attention to details and problem solving skillset;
- Strong communicational skills;
- In depth knowledge of quality standards, time management and KPI;
- High-School Diploma (University Degree is considered a plus);
- 4-5 years (live/online casino experience or other industries Quality Assurance experience is an advantage).
- Technical skills: Excel proficiency is a must;
- Working proficiency- English (any other foreign language);
- Willingness to work shifts 24/7.
The company offers:
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Charging and motivating international working environment;
- Additional health care packages;
- Transport cards;
- Company paid training conducted abroad;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
- Employee referral bonuses.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355932 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.