About the job Quality Assurance
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
The project is for an ethical neobank, headquartered in New York City, that bridges customers and 1.5 million charities and NGOs, and, thus, is building a more powerful, transparent, and easy way of giving.
- Obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve
- Fluent in English
- A team player whos passionate to work with the frontend development team to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Comfortable organizing processes and structuring formal documentation
- A proactive self-starter who has tried working remotely and loves it
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You have a strong engineering background, delivering and ensuring high-quality code
- You have hands-on experience in different types of testing, practical implementation of the Testing Pyramid in the organization
- You have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile & CI/CD approaches
- You have a track record of driving and leading quality in the org by taking quality and engineering metrics under control
- You have solid experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Cypress, NightwatchJs, Selenium, or equivalent
- You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer.
ENJOY OUR SIGNATURE REMOTE WORK PACKAGE:
- Freedom to choose when and where to work from 365 days in the year
- Professional development program
- We cover training, certifications, workshops, or conferences to improve your personal development for up to 5000 per year
- Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building
- Additional Health Insurance
- Workstation and a 500 budget to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, or other sports, promoting a healthy lifestyle
- 24/7 access to our offices equipped with recreation and event facilities
- Opportunity to grow your entrepreneurship skills and access to our business network
- Professional coaching by ICF certified specialists
- Mental health support
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.