About the job QA ENGINEER
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a financial brokerage company with focus on Forex and CFDs.
We are currently looking for well organized, passionate and innovative candidate to join ActivTrades Plc. Sofia Branch as QA Engineer in the Software Development Department. The projects that you will be involved in include modern web applications and backend systems that require execution of various testing types: design and usability testing, responsive design, integration, security and functional testing.
The successful candidate is a result-oriented professional with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail. In addition, the candidate is expected to learn and develop in the Automation QA domain.
- Analyze the software requirements;
- Prepare test scenarios and test cases;
- Designing and writing test automation scripts or automation tests using C#, Selenium, unit testing libraries;
- Investigating problems in software;
- Defect reporting and tracking;
- Suggest improvements of the software quality;
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the test process;
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4 years experience in manual testing;
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development life cycle, and ability to apply the knowledge in daily operations;
- Experience using different test strategies to create test plans that cover positive, negative, and edge case testing;
- Experience in testing web applications and web APIs;
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, JSON, XML and HTML;
- Ability to write Basic SQL queries;
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Teamwork skills;
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends;
- Great opportunity for both professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Friendly environment;
- Dedicated time for self-training;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus scheme based on personal performance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work;
- Work-life balance 25 days paid vacation;
- Additional benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance and multisport card
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.