About the job Senior Back-End | .NET Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Your new workplace:
Our client is a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, which focuses on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions for the security industry.
They pride theirselves in best-in-class engineering capabilities that allow them to bring the highest value of products at the most affordable price to their clients. Their footprint is spread to 40+ countries on 5 continents, serving over 5000 businesses and impacting the daily lives of more than 1 million end-users.
Your new role:
As a Senior Back-end Software Developer, you will maintain, optimize, and develop the server-side software and business logic layer within our on-premises and private cloud infrastructure.
The platforms support their award-winning alarm communicators, panels, and next-gen IoT devices as well as web and mobile applications that are accessed by thousands of users every day.
The new colleague will fully participate in the software development process from design to development, including testing, and contributing to technical documentation.
The role also presents an opportunity to become a mentor and assist in the growth of the talented less experienced members of their team.
- Develop new features and functionalities of the backend and web services infrastructure;
- Improve the design and performance of the existing code, fix bugs, and perform code refactoring;
- Develop and maintain integrations with third-party services (e.g., Amazon Alexa, Google Home);
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize code efficiency;
- Work with a scrum-based approach in an agile environment, including pair programming;
- Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS);
- Assist and coach other team members.
- 4+ years experience in backend software development with C# .NET;
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer science, Informatics or equivalent;
- In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming;
- Experience with multi-threaded applications;
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
- Good knowledge of Load Balancing, Zero Downtime, and High Availability (HA).
Their perfect match:
- Trustworthy: Personal integrity is a must. Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
- Team player:Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
- Customer-focused:Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
- Proactive and internally driven:Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, being accountable, seizing opportunities to preemptively resolve issues;
- Results-oriented:Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results, consistent with the organizations standards;
- Skillful communicator and listener:Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue, and building consensus.
What they offer?
- Join a stable, constantly growing global company;
- Work locally impact globally. Challenge yourself to grow professionally while having a key role in the execution of international projects;
- Friendly and dynamic working environment;
- A year-end bonus (13th salary);
- Additional premium health insurance package;
- Membership card for a number of sports venues;
- Dedicated free parking slot right in front of (or behind) the office or subsidized public transport card;
- Network with colleagues over complimentary coffee and drinks.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.