About the job Embedded Software Team Lead
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our partner has been established for more than forty years and has become a technological leader of security solutions in the field of IoT. Nowadays, they expand the security system into a Smart Home platform.
Currently they are looking for a Embedded Software Team Lead, who will be responsible for managing the team in Israel and Bulgaria units.
- Plan and manage development in accordance with business requirements, incl. documentation;
- Define solution architecture;
- Provide technical guidance and support for Embedded development team;
- Research and establish good practices within the development process; assimilating new technologies;
- Maintain high standards of quality software development;
- Promote professional growth of teammates and identify areas for work improvements;
- Collaborate with other Embedded SW Engineers, HW Engineers & QA;
- Collaborate with a Marketing product manager in defining and characterization products;
- Participate in various staff management activities such as trainings, recruitment, performance evaluation etc.;
- Proven experience in C/C++ development;
- Experience working with ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers;
- Experience in working on multidisciplinary products, combining software and hardware;
- Experience with drivers & BSP development;
- Experience working with and without operating system;
- Experience in team management;
- Good managerial and cross-cultural communication skills;
- Dedication and loyalty;
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or in an equivalent field;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Competitive Salary;
- Flexible working hours and work from home;
- No outsourcing;
- Benefits package (Food vouchers |Mobility allowance |Work-life balance allowance);
- Additional health insurance;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Anniversary bonus;
- Referral program bonus;
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355 948 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.