About the job React Native Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, and Advanced Data Management and Analytics.
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer experienced in React Native to join a project in the veterinary care industry that offers innovative clinical solutions related to advanced diagnostics and treatment. You''ll have the opportunity to participate in the creation of diverse web applications improving pets health and well-being by using proven design patterns and the latest technology platforms. Your working hours will be between 10 AM-6 PM.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, our client provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. They value their employees and share their success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Ability to build mobile user interfaces with a native look
- Hands-on experience in mobile app distribution (AppStore & Google Play)
- A passion for building great software
- Excellent English skills
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- MentorBikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
- Multisport card
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
[email protected] or 087 834 4981
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.