About the job MID JAVA Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is interested both in your work experience and what kind of person you are. They believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, sense of humor and we appreciate the growth potential. Their team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join us, here is what you will do most of the time
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL or NO-SQL databases
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC/Spring Boot) and Hibernate/JPA
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee's on us)
- Excellent understanding of system architecture development, Design patterns and OOP concepts
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git
- Excellent English skills
What They Offer:
- Remote work or work from office.
- Spacious Office
- Great Environment
- Additional Health Insurance
- Delicious Coffee
- Multisport Card
- Catching Games and PS
- Purring cat
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.