About the job Android Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
You will design and develop complex front-end mobile applications. You will develop front-end components, connect the application with the other (internal and external third-party) back-end or mobile services.
You will be responsible for managing front-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all client-side logic, maintaining a well-designed, extensible application structure, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the users of the app. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers.
● Building efficient, testable, and reusable modules using the latest Kotlin and Android SDKs;
● Designing extensible and reusable UI components;
● Prepare automation tests related to your code;
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers or by your own;
● Strong knowledge of Kotlin/Java;
● Good understanding of Android SDK and related UI design principles, guidelines, patterns and best practices;
● Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs/JSON to effectively integrate Android applications;
● Knowledge of modern DevOps practices: CI/CD, automation and monitoring;
● Proficient understanding and experience with code versioning tools, such as Git and Github;
● A proficiency level of written and spoken English;
● Excellent troubleshooting skills;
● Experience with Agile development process;
● Hands-on experience with Azure Devops;
● Experience with Swift or willingness to learn it;
The company offers:
● Impact over hundreds of thousands of live customers;
● A small team where your work makes a big difference;
● Work with well-established development and release processes;
● Be part of a fast-moving agile team where quality always comes first;
● Research & Development of sophisticated high-quality product, not thousands of small customer projects;
● Rapid development workflow (short release cycles), delivers the software you create into the hands of the customers within days after you finish coding it;
● More than 50% of your time will be spent on writing new code;
● Flexible work schedule, the main focus on code delivery;
● 25 days paid leave;
● Health insurance on company expenses;
● Multisport card (shared expenses between company and employee);
● Vouchers for food and monthly utility bills;
● Flexible options for balance between working from the office and working from home;
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.