About the job MID/SR Python Engineer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, Our client provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. They value their employees and share the success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development phase of software production
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software
- Influence the team’s success during the project life cycle – give proactive, constructive feedback
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Proficiency with Django
- Familiarity with APIs with RESTful architecture
- Excellent knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Server management experience (nginx, Gunicorn, uWSGI)
- Hands-on experience with deployment tools (CI/CD) and OS virtualization (Docker)
- Understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of source control
Nice to have experience with
- Front-end library/ frameworks (React/ Angular/ Vue)
- Microservices architectures
- One of the following cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- MentorBikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Takeaway wallet for your favorite meals
- Multisport card
- Pulse SPA & Fitness card (Sofia & Plovdiv)
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license № 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.
Human Power is part of BNI Industry.