About the job Mobile QA Analyst
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
A custom development company, our client is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, Advanced Data Мanagement & Analytics.
We are looking for an Experienced QA Analyst who is eager to learn, passionate about quality and technology and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the development teams and will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and executing comprehensive solutions for a leading global veterinary care provider. Your working hours will be between 10 AM-6 PM.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, our client provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Solid understanding of quality assurance theory, terminology, and strategies
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Mobile testing experience
- Experience in working with Charles
- Experience with Firebase, Test flight, etc.
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Experience in web-services testing
- Desire to learn and develop and strong interest in automation testing
- Proactive attitude towards learning and problem solving
- Excellent spoken and written English
Extra points if you have
- Web-testing experience - both with back-end and front-end testing
- Knowledge of automation testing tools and experience building and supporting automation tests
What will be your responsibilities
- Design, create and execute manual tests
- Opportunity to develop automation testing skills and experience
- Follow the established processes for developing functional and regression test plans from client requirements
- Create defect tickets, status reports and track issues to resolution
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle - from planning to release
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work
- Work closely with development, business analysts, and product owners to ensure project success
- Successfully complete all company trainings including but not limited to our internal automation course
- Professional growth in a global company
- Meaningful enterprise projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- A career path with regular salary increases
- Individual learning budget
- Internal technical and soft skills trainings
- Leadership program
- Business English classes
Work & Life Balance
- Remote or hybrid working model
- Five offices in Bulgaria to work from
- Additional paid time off for loyal employees
- Regular team gatherings
- Employee Referral program
- Gamification incentive program
- State-of-the-art offices
- Internal communities of interest
- Charity and volunteer activities
- Diverse working environment
- Metro Station next to the office (Sofia)
- MentorBikes to use
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Investment savings account plan
- Additional voluntary pension insurance
- Different types of insurances to choose from
- Takeaway wallet for your favorite meals
- Multisport card
- Pulse SPA & Fitness card (Sofia & Plovdiv)
- Covered transport expenses
- Parking (Sofia)
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.