About the job SR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 500 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape.
- Collecting and transforming clients requirements into specification documentation;
- Evaluate and interpret requirements to design, develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- Creating design documentation based on the specification document;
- Proactively communicating (issues/improvement proposals) with the stakeholders;
- Implementing calibration performance and diagnostic software according to best coding practices
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- Understanding the requirements and estimating the workload;
- Supporting, helping, and mentoring people in the team;
- Collaborate closely with members of other teams throughout the delivery of the product.
- As a Scrum team member actively participates in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- 7+ years of experience in programming in Python;
- Excellent understanding of automated testing as a practice and in the context of Python;
- Excellent OOP knowledge;
- Solid experience with Linux/Unix;
- Ability to understand highly complex technical information systems;
- Expertise in software configuration management;
- Proficient understanding of the common software development processes;
- Experience with C is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- Team player;
- Ability to initiate and influence;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: active listening and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is a must.
- Option for working remotely, on-site or hybrid;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly work environment;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty programs:
- after each year worked you get additional paid annual leave (1 per year, max. 25 days total);
- after the third year, you can get a budget for a car or be included in a bonus program;
- after the fifth year, you will receive a one-time holiday bonus;
- Free parking and carpooling;
- Employee recognition program;
- Technical and personal learning opportunities;
- Quick onboarding process;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0878 344 034 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.