About the job Automation QA
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our clint mission is to empower organizations to effectively manage risk in every send, share, receive, and save of sensitive content. Their platform provides customers with a Private Content Network that delivers content governance, compliance, and protection. The platform unifies, tracks, controls, and secures sensitive content moving within, into, and out of their organization, significantly improving risk management and ensuring regulatory compliance on all sensitive content communications.
- Design, build and perform testing to ensure product quality and prevent issues from reaching customers
- Autonomously learn product functionality through exploratory manual interaction, devise and implement automatic test plans, integrate into the product CI and maintain on an on-going basis
- Employ top-down approach to select areas of coverage that will minimize issues to users using core product functionality
- Plan test suites to avoid regression of existing functionality as well as ensure correct operation of new features
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering to identify and remedy troubled areas in the product
- Maximize issue discovery rate of automated testing (automated testing efficacy)
- Work in close interaction with other members of the QA team, Product Management and Engineering with the common goal of delivering quality product experience to customers
- Be a member of the feature definition and design team to ensure quality is inherent to our development process
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage
- Experience creating scripts using Java, C# or Python with hands-on experience with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge and Testing experience on different operating systems like Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android
- Experience in automating test suites for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a self-managed, proactive work style
- Ability to work independently within a team centric environment
- 3 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing Strategies and other
- 3 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
What we consider a plus
- Diploma (Bachelors/Masters) in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in shift-left and exploratory testing
What we offer
- Versatile and challenging task in an international team
- Full-time, long-term role with a local subsidiary of a growing global company
- Hybrid working environment with the availability of a modern office at the Work & Share Coworking space in Sofia
- Annual paid leave of 25 days and an eight-hour workday with flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance and a MultiSport card upon request
- Youll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including stock options
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
0877 339 331 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.