About the job Trainer for casino employees
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client has online casino business. We are looking for a TRAINER!
Responsible for the training of the new Casino Dealers and Shufflers in our client's games and procedures; proactively develop them to confidently conduct their games in an entertaining and professional manner in order to provide a superior product to their Clients. Also, responsible to developing new training material and optimising the training program structure and content.
МОЛЯ, ПРИКАЧВАЙТЕ CV САМО НА АНГЛИЙСКИ ЕЗИК!
- Organize training schools for new dealers and shufflers;
- Retraining of existing employees in order to improve the quality of performance;
- Assume being a role model and mentor for the staff;
- Train staff in all procedures and controls for specific table games;
- Train and reinforce good service skills for the trainees;
- Assign tasks to trainees and ensure that the gaming staff provide an excellent service;
- Coaching to ensure proper grooming standards are followed;
- Promote an atmosphere which is conducive to staff giving their best;
- Motivate and encourage trainees to learn and grow professionally;
- Creating new training material and optimizing current content for our training program structure;
- Evaluate the new staff and monitor performance and adherence to procedures;
- Provide feedback to the trainees and to the Management;
- Coordinates with the Shift Managers to identify individual needs for every employee trained;
- Experience in similar role: 6-12 months
- English and Bulgarian
- PC literacy
PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS: discipline, responsibility, devotement, motivated, resourceful.
- Work from the office
- 8 hours/day, Monday till Friday
- Additional benefits
- Trainings (in Romania)
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us: 0878 355932 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.