About the job Senior JAVA/Hybris Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Basic info / job description:
Our client operates in 20 countries, and they are still expanding. In order to build advantages over their competitors, they connect future with IT solutions. This is why they are looking for professionals who will help them to develop and adapt their core e-commerce platform, currently used by more than 110 000 users per month, for the upcoming challenges and market growth.
- Development of application
- Ensuring that performance of an application is on the right level
- Migration of various applications areas into a microservices architecture
We are looking for:
- Knowledge of Java (11, 17) and frameworks/tools such as Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Git, Jira, and Confluence.
- Developer's experience with SAP Hybris (+4 years)
- Developer-oriented knowledge of DevOps activities like.: Docker, Kubernetes (kubectl basics)
- A universal person who is able to be included in different types of activities in an organization i.e. from measuring the performance of the existing application, to finishing with implementation and deployment of new microservices
- Problem solver, not a problem finder.
- Good communicator with excellent proficiency in oral and written English
- An open-minded and self-organized person with a "Can do" attitude.
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret technical solutions.
- A person which has a technical background and also can talk to business folks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with building automation tools, like.: Gitlab pipelines
- Experience in front-end technologies.: React, Lerna, Webpack
Why it is worth joining them:
- Interesting and challenging job in one of the biggest companies in the automotive industry
- An opportunity to be part of the transition from one technological stack, Hybris monolith solution, to another, Microservices
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to
excel at what you do
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Office in a convenient location in Warsaw(next to Młociny metro station).
- A home office opportunities
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or email@example.com
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.