About the job Senior Node.js Back-end Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
Our client is a new player in the iGaming casino software development market. Their main office is located in Sofia and they are ready to offer a wide selection of browser games that will be released soon. With years of experience and extensive domain knowledge, the company entered the market with knowledgeable professionals who understand its DNA and psychology.
The company is currently establishing its core R&D and software development teams and intends to grow its presence globally. Setting limits is not to their liking, so they instead create growth objectives that are connected to the personal development plans of their team.
They encourage open communication, a laid-back environment, cutting-edge methods, and an entrepreneurial spirit. They have a remarkable amount of ownership in our small teams.
Theyare looking for Back-End Node.js/TypeScript Developers who have a burning desire to advance in their field. They need colleagues with experience in server development to contribute to their roulette games, Remote Gaming Server, back-office system, other products, and internal projects.
The desirable candidates:
- At least 3 years of experience in using Node.js and TypeScript for back-end server-side APIs
- Comprehensive understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, SOLID and design patterns, and service-oriented architecture
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with unit and integration tests (Jest or similar)
- Understanding of WebSockets
- Knowledge of Git, Confluence, and Jira
- Knowledge of different techniques that optimize the application performance
- No fear to confess what you don't know (but want to learn it)
- Courage to dig, dig and dig with a thirst for becoming better
- Interest in casino game development
- Confidence when speaking and writing in English
- Finding useful and pleasant the on-site collaboration, at their office
- Any expertise or familiarity with:
++ Concurrency and distributed systems
++ Understanding of security principles
++ NoSQL technologiess (Dynamo, SQS)
Your days with them will look like this:
- Jump onto existing and new product development projects
- Implement new backend features and components, as well as maintain the current ones, including custom components and libraries
- Actively participate in the entire development process from planning and estimation to the final delivery
- Investigate how we can improve their work, their games, their code
- Conduct troubleshooting and debugging
- Ensure optimal performance of their central database
- Build high-performance applications, implement security protocols and storage solutions, use data protection techniques
- Collaborate with Front-end Developers, QAs, Product Managers, Designers, 2D Animators, and CTO to define and implement requirements
- Thrive in the Kanban environment
- They love automation, so you will work on such as well (Webpack)
- Use AWS, WebStorm and CodeCommit in your daily work
- Full-time employment contract
- Multisport card (by choice)
- 22 days of paid leave (+1 for every year of your stay with us, up to 25)
- Flexible business hours
- Parking spot option
- Occasional home office options
- Regular one-to-one meetings
- An employer who is full of ideas for improving your quality of life at work and leaving a lasting impression on your professional and personal growth
- Supportive and understanding management team (don't forget they were you, in your shoes)
- Office location near a Metro station
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.