About the job Senior JAVA Developer
Human Power BG is an HR agency that offers consultations and recruitment for some of the best companies in Bulgaria.
They are a seed-stage company with a small, focused engineering team. Being backed by a phenomenal group of investors, cooperative customers, and 25+ of the industrys most influential advisors, gives them the access and resources to build things right and think for the long term. We are looking for a Senior JAVA Engineer to join their small, cohesive team. In this role, you will contribute to the development of novel products and systems from scratch that incorporate new and modern technologies.
Self-storage is the fastest growing asset class in commercial real estate surpassing $50 billion annually in the U.S. last year. There are more than 70,000 self-storage properties in North America, operated by more than 35,000 independent business owners who provide service to tenants. Their mission is to empower self-storage operators to grow their independent and family-owned businesses by optimizing the process and minimizing administration efforts.
- Participate in the creation of Cubbys product from scratch
- Participate in the development of new functionalities
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support
- Independently solve various problems, identify risks, give recommendations
- Ensure high code quality and handle defects
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with web API design
- Experience with SQL
- Good understanding and experience with writing integration and unit testing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
It will be considered an advantage if you have
- Knowledge in Python or similar scripting language
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
What you can expect if you join us
- Generous remuneration package
- Options/Shares incentive program based on contribution
- Additional Health Insurance
- MultiSport card
- Additional paid days off to celebrate Christmas
- Company-sponsored team lunch once a week
- Working with highly qualified and experienced technical team members
- Development of novel product and systems from scratch, with a minimum of legacy integration work
- Company-sponsored team building activities and events
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
For any questions you may have, please contact us:
087 834 4981 or [email protected]
We will contact only approved candidates!
Our services are free of charge to all applicants.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidence.
All data provided by you is protected by the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.
Human Power has an indefinite license 3084 issued by the National Employment Agency to provide services in the field of human resources.